How to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro
1： Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
2： Under Upgrade your edition of Windows, select Open Store
3： Select "I have a Windows 10/11 Pro Product Key", then input the product key
4： If you have any error warning , please reboot your PC and try it again
Windows 7/8.1 upgrade to Windows 10 Pro:
Please use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to upgrade to Windows 10.
- 1： Select Download tool, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- 2： On the License terms page, if you accept the license terms, select Accept.
- 3： On the What do you want to do? page, select Upgrade this PC now, and then select Next.
- 4： After downloading and installing, the tool will walk you through how to set up Windows 10 on your PC.
- 5：When Windows 10 is ready to install, you’ll see a recap of what you’ve chosen, and what will be kept through the upgrade. Select Change what to keep to set whether you would like to Keep personal files and apps, or Keep personal files only, or choose to keep Nothing during the upgrade.
- 6： Save and close any open apps and files you may be running, and when you’re ready, select Install.
- 7： It might take some time to install Windows 10, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
After the payment, We will email you both download link and product key
Copy the download link to your browser to start downloading
Install from the download file , then activate it with the product key