Visio Professional 2019
——Work visually. Diagramming made simple.
Easily and intuitively draw flowcharts, diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more with Visio. Use modern shapes and templates with the familiar Office experience. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC.
• Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
• Build and validate diagrams that support industry standards, including BPMN 2.0 and UML 2.5
• Use your finger or pen to draw and annotate more naturally on a touch-enabled device
• Create database visualizations using the built-in database model diagrams
• Collaborate with others by adding and replying to comments within Visio
• Link diagrams to live data from internal and external sources
Visio 2019 Professional New features
Real-time presence indicators
Live Skype for Business presence indicators within Visio show who’s available right now. Quickly launch an IM, voice, or video conference within the app, too. (Skype for Business sold separately.)
Simultaneous team editing
See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Supports multiple data sources
Visio supports Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
Automatically generate org charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory.
Ability to import DWG files, including enhanced file format support.
Turn complex ideas into clear visuals
Work as a team to easily create and share data-linked diagrams to bring your ideas to life.
• Get started quickly with ready-made templates and customizable shapes
• Collaborate with others and share diagrams seamlessly
• Connect diagrams to real-time data to gain insights and make decisions quickly
Simple, secure sharing
Share your diagrams from secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (sold separately).
Simple data linking
Supports industry standards
Visio’s huge shape library supports Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL).
Visio 2019 Pro System Requirements
Hard Disk Space
Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
4 GB available disk space
1280 x 768 screen resolution
DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
After the payment, We will email you both download link and product key
Copy the download link to your browser to start downloading
Install from the download file , then activate it with the product key